Where do you get a business that..
- You work from home, but
- Your business is International, if your home for the moment is the family or friends you visit in another country it does not matter, since..
- You are in control of your business no matter where you are - using your mobile phone, your tablet, your PC, you may walk into any Internet Cafe
- No office to travel to every day, no sitting in peak traffic
- You hold no stock, no stock control, no warehouses
- No advertising, no marketing
- No employees, no salaries to pay (except maybe youself), nobody to manage
- No meetings..
- You don't have grumpy customers, no product comebacks, no support issues..>
It is just you, you work when you want to, for as long as you want to. If you feel like taking a break for a couple of days, you take a break, no one to ask permission
Not unlike any other business
What is business about? You buy something and sell it at a better price - vehicles, printers, books, sporting equipment. Or gold, corn, crude oil (commodities market), british pound, euro, aussie dollar (forex market), dow jones index, S&P (CFD market). There is no difference..
We do business to make a profit, but sometimes the market is just not right, or we get it wrong and we may have to sell some of our stock at cost, or even at a loss. A loss does not stop us from doing business, we accept it, its a loss, we move on. But the one thing we do:
We MANAGE our business! We make a point of it to know our market, to learn about our business, to keep up to date with developments! We are aware of the market conditions under which we do business, we are aware when the market conditions change and we adapt. Sometimes it is better to stay out of the market, or keep a low profile..
Thus when it comes to Trading
It is an ideal business, it is a great business, it is fantastic opportunity, but you need to
- Understand your market, what moves it, how does it behave, why does it behave that way - the same market at times may be calm and content, at other times become wild and volatile, unpredictable - when do you go with it, when do you walk away, find another market
- Understand who are the other participants in the market, how do they influence you
- Understand what are the odds of you making a successful trade, before you get into that trade
- Educate yourself on the market
- Arm yourself with the best possible tools to ensure you are able to make a success
Unfortunately there are no shortcuts.. Oh, many have tried, for a short while it looks like they can do it, then they hit a losing spree..- and all goes up in dust. You owe it to yourself to properly educate yourself on this business opportunity, invest in the knowledge, the know-how - and only then go and make a success out of it
Can be very profitable, but it is not a get-rich-quick scheme. It takes patience, time and dedication to master the necessary skills. You need to approach it as a business, with a proper business plan. If you approach it the right way, you may turn the odds in your favour and build a business giving you a consistent income.
There is a lot of information on these pages. Take your time and study some of the material. Get to understand the business. Ask questions. Look at our trading proposal to you and decide whether this is for you. Good luck in your search and thank you for visiting..
Note: We have added a discussion forum to this site if you wish to ask questions or just want to chat about trading or trading related issues. Registration is free and you can stay annonymous if you like. Access the forum through the link provided or using the "Forum" menu option at the top of every page